Thursday, June 17, 2010

Skywatch Friday, Season 4, Episode 49

Hello Skywatchers!
Glad you're on board again!

    
Want to be a Guest host, too? Here is the Page, that explains the "How To"! Check it out!

We only have a few Guest host images left! Please submit more!

Only TWO more weeks, and Skywatch is turning 5 years!
Let us hear your suggestions, how to celebrate!


Our Guest Host today is Sarah Bettey

My name is Sarah and I post "almost" daily on my Hood Photo Blog. I am an avid nature lover, and much of what you will see on my blog is devoted to the great outdoors. I live in a great area, which is centrally located between deserts, mountains and ocean beaches. The picture I submitted was taken from Central Oregon looking west, just as the sun was going down behind Mt Hood.


By signing in to Skywatch, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and agree to follow them.

Thank you for being part of the Skywatch Community!
Your Skywatch Team:
Klaus
| Sandy | Wren | Fishing Guy|Sylvia