Thursday, February 22, 2018

Skywatch Friday - 22 February 2018 Edition

20090708_41

Thank you and welcome to Skywatch where you can see Sky photographs from all over the world. We start every Thursday at 2:30 USA CST and it stays open until the next edition starts.

Use the linky below to link your post to this page and link back here on your post. I am not much on rules, several people have linked more than one time, some people have linked instagram photos. The gym I belong to replaced their long list of rules to one, "Respect Others." Photo blogs are a very gentle corner of the internet and I have never had anybody be rude to me. And I love that. I have made a few mistakes as administrator of this meme and I appreciate everybody's patience.

Anyway, so much for that. So lets get to it!